Ghaziabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh and a part of the National Capital Region of Delhi. It is sometimes referred to as the “Gateway of Uttar Pradesh” because it is close to New Delhi, on the main route into Uttar Pradesh.
Ghaziabad city is famous for Air Force Station Hindan (Hindan AFS) (also Hindon). It is an Indian Air Force base under the Western Air Command (WAC). It is the biggest and largest air base in Asia and 8th largest in the world. Its area measured 14 km rounded and 55 square kilometres (21 sq mi). Air Force Day on 8 October is celebrated at Hindan Air Force station of Ghaziabad only. It is located near Loni Ghaziabad in the state of Uttar Pradesh
WHAT IS CDS
CDSE – Stands for Combined Defence Service Examination. Every year UPSC i.e. Union Public Service Commission conducts CDS paper twice a year for the recruitment of Commissioned Officers in the Tri-service of Indian Armed Forces. As the name suggests it is a Combined Defence Service is a commissioned level examination for joining Indian Army, Indian Navy & Indian Airforce as an Officer by the courses carried out by Indian Military Academy, Indian Air Force Academy, Indian Naval Academy and Officers training Academy Both Male and Female candidates can apply for CDS Examination .
WHAT IS CDS EXAMINATION
The examination for National Defence Academy is conducted by UPSC twice a year usually in the month of April & September.
PROCEDURE OF CDS EXAMIATION:
- Written Exam
- 5 Days Interview by SSB
- Medical Fitness Test
For Air Force the candidates have to clear an additional examination called as PABT i.e. Pilot Aptitude Battery Test.
IMPORTANCE OF WRITTEN EXAMINATION
With the above mentioned procedures one can easily understand that nothing can be done if you haven’t qualified the written examination. One has to clear the first step so as to get on the second step. And that first step is the written examination.
EXAM PATTERN OF CDS EXAMINATION
- Indian Military, Indian Navy and Air Force Academy Exam is divided into 3 sections, whereas Officers’ Training Academy Exam is divided into 2 sections
- Each section of both the exam is comprised of 100 questions.
- Each question carries one mark.
- There is a negative marking. One-third mark will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Time allotted for the examination is 2 hours.
|Exam Pattern For IMA, INA, AFA|
|General Knowledge||2 hrs||100|
|Elementary Mathematics||2 hrs||100|
|General Knowledge||2 hrs||100|
Best CDS Coaching In Ghaziabad
Being a city with population of more than 20,000 it has huge amount students those who wants to prepare for CDS exam CDS. For all those students preparing for CDS examination; this question is the most common that arises in their arises mind as to which coaching institute they choose that will provide the best education to them or we can say which coaching is the best for CDS examinations. We suggest Trishul Defence Academy it the best option for every such student searching for best CDS coaching.
Here are some of the facilities provided by Trishul Defence Academy which makes it the best coaching institute for CDS:
- Trishul Defence Academy provides the best knowledge on CDS and is backed by actual Officers of Indian Armed Forces which provides the proper and genuine guidance to the students.
- Trishul Defence Academy has their proper study materials and books so that students shouldn’t have to roam around here and there for those. As these are the most important thing through which a student prepare for their CDS examination.
- Faculty is the backbone of any best Defence Institute; Trishul Defence Academy has the best CDS faculty which is experienced and professional in CDS examination. They impart quality knowledge, communication skill and personality development to train students completely with full efficiency and reliability.
- For any student who wants to join CDS, has to be physically fit. Hence, Trishul Defence Academy provides regular Physical Fitness training to the students.
- SSB is the most important phase a candidate has to cross to become an officer in through CDS. Trishul Defence Academy has its own GTO ground for the practice of GTO tasks of the candidates. Along with that it also has Ex. SSB officers like Wing Cdr. Anoop Mehrotra Sir ( Ex. GTO Officer) and Col. Pankaj Mehrotra ( Ex. Interviewing Officer).
- An academy proves itself the best when their students get actually selected for the posts. No matter what if an academy in unable to provide selection to its candidates then all its efforts are waste. Trishul Defence Academy has given more than 550 number of officers to Indian Armed Forces. It also has a passing ratio of 1:10 in CDS examination.
- After the completion of a topic, the TDA conducts classes for the student to clarify their doubts regarding that topic. This promotes high selection ratio of the student.
- Personality is something that is of utmost importance for any CDS aspirant. Trishul Defence Academy Provides personality development classes to their students that lays high emphasis on improving communication skills.
- It is to be believed that the environment in which a Student studies has an important aspect for effective learning to a student. Trishul Defence Academy ensures their Students study in an enabling environment equipped with proper Classrooms to keep them stress free.
- Along With the best infrastructure for studying it is also necessary for the institutes to provide full comfort to their students which they can, by providing them furnished hostel with boarding & lodging facilities and especially to those students who came to study for CDS in their Academy from different cities. TDA provides the same to their students.
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, and notifications.
For any query/inquiry, you can connect us via the following ways: –
Important Links –
Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Blog Section – https://blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Our Social Media Links:
Telegram – https://t.me/trishuldefenceupdates
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/trishuldefenceacademy
Address: Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001