UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) is going to conduct CDS 2 2021 written exam on 14th November 2021. CDS 2 2021 written exam will be conducted across various exam centres in India. After the successful conduction candidates look forward to the official CDS 2 2021 Answer Key.
But just in a few days after the exam various defence coaching institutes will declare their respective Answer Key which is unofficial. Now being the pioneer in defence stream education, Trishul Defence Academy will provide the most trusted and utmost accurate CDS 2 2021 Answer Key.
In this sizable blog, CDS 2 2021 aspirants will get all the information related to it.
How To Calculate CDS Marks?
- Take out a rough sheet
- Now take and check out the question paper set which you have.
- Now check out the answer key of that question paper set
- Tally the questions which are correct and one which is wrong in separate columns.
- At last once you get the number of correct and wrong questions done by you in the examination, but the values in the formula below:
- Total Marks obtain = 1 X (no. of correct answers) – (1/3) X (no. of wrong answers)
How To Download CDS 2 2021 Answer Key?
UPSC will declare the official CDS 2 answer key on its official website – upsc.gov.in and you can also find Trishul Defence Academy’s Answer Key along with the official Answer Key on blog.trishuldefenceaacademy.com.
You can download the Answer Key for CDS 2 2021 all sets in PDF format and also save it as a softcopy for future use and for printout purposes.
TDA provides paper wise answer key sets for students so that they get thoroughly curated answer key sets which are downloadable below.
CDS 2 2021 General Knowledge Answer key):-
CDS 2 2021 English (Answer key)
|Set A||Set B||Set C||Set D|
CDS 2 2021 Elementary Mathematics (Answer key)
|Set A||Set B||Set C||Set D|
Download CDS 2 2021 Question Papers:-
|Question Papers||Download PDF|
|Elementary Mathematics||Click Here|
|General Knowledge||Click Here|
CDS Cut off 2021(Expected)
|Academy||Written Exam||Final Exam|
|IMA (Indian Military Academy)||120 – 130||245 – 255|
|INA (Indian Naval Academy)||105 – 120||233 – 245|
|AFA (Air Force Academy)||145 – 150||268 – 270|
|OTA (Officers’ Training Academy) men||73 – 85||162 – 170|
OTA (Officers’ Training Academy) women
|74 – 85||164 – 170|
- Candidates need to score the minimum aggregate cut-off marks to qualify for the written exam.
- Candidates are also required to secure the minimum qualifying marks in each subject that is 20%.
- Candidates who are declared successful in the written exam are called for SSB Round.
Corporate office: -Gayatri Dham Building, Milan Tower, Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Prayagraj (U.P.) 211001, Contact: 8400083030
Branch Offices :
BAREILLY:– 35A Civil Lines, Chauki Chauraha, Near Amaya Hotel, Bareilly (U.P.) Contact : 9690502728
DEHRADUN: – 108C, Top Floor Haridwar Road, Above ICICI bank, Dharampur Branch, Dharampur, Dehradun Contact: 8400083030
RANCHI: – 6th Floor Jagganath Tower, 403, Circular Road, Lalpur, Ahirtoli, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Contact: 9934113030
GWALIOR:- 106 MLB colony, Near Miss school, Padav, i.e. Gwalior Contact: 6262063030
Website: Trishul Defence Academy
Mail us at– email@example.com