Moradabad which was founded in 1625 A.D by Rustam Khan and named it after the youngest son of Mugual Emperor Shan Jahan is the second largest populated city of Uttar Pradesh. It is the economic hub of Uttar Pradesh because it exports around 40% of its brass products outside India.
Moradabad is not only famous for its brass products but also for its education institutes such as IFTM University, Hindu College, Moradabad Institute of Technology, Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar Police Training Academy, etc. Many famous personalities are from Moradabad such as Piyush Chawla, Robert Vadra, Javed Jaffrey,etc
Indian Air Force is considered as one of the main arm of Indian Armed Forces. It keeps the Indian airspace safe from the enemies, who keep on trying to attack our cities. Indian Air Force bases are located across the country. Each year Indian Air Force brings two types of job openings i.e. Officer Category and Jawan category. Jawans are also known as Airmen. Candidates who want to serve in Indian Air Force in the non – technical category can fill the form of Indian Air Force Y – Group exam or Airmen Y – Group Exam. It is an online exam which is conducted twice a year and only male candidates can apply in this category. Through this exam the candidates get the post of Airmen. Indian Air Force conducts the training of candidates of “ Y ” Group.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India
- The Candidate should have passed 10 + 2 exam with minimum 50% marks in English, Maths, Chemistry & Physics
- Only male candidates can apply
- candidate should not be married
- The upper age limit for Y Group is 21 years.
- Minimum height required is 152.5 cm
Indian Air Force conducts Indian Force Y – Group exam twice a year i.e. March and September. Availability of forms is made online in the month of January and June for exams conducted in the month of March and September respectively. In the year 2020, Indian Force Y – Group exam which is going to happen in September,so forms will be available in first week of June
There are four stages in the selection procedure of “ Y ” Group exam.
For Y – Group (Technical)
Written Exam:- It is an online exam in which students are given 45 minutes to answer 50 questions of 50 marks with a negative marking of 1/4 . In this students are asked questions related to English, RAGA (Reasoning Ability & General Awareness).
PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST (PFT)
After clearing the written exam students have to undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT). In this step candidates who have qualified the written exam are called for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) in which candidates have to complete
- 6 Km Run in 6 mins 30 secs.
- 10 Push – Ups
- 20 Sit – Ups (Uthak Bathak)
- Test 1:- In the adaptability test 1, candidates have to go through group discussion.
- Test 2 :- In the adaptability test 1, candidates have to go through Situation Reaction Test (SAT) and Dynamic Factor Test (DFT
This is the final stage of the exam, in which the candidates has to go through the medical exam under the supervision of the Indian Air Force. In this exam basic tests as follows:-
- Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters by each ear separately.
- Candidate should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- Candidates should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages.
- Permanent body tattoos are not permitted
- Weight should be proportionate to height and age.
- Candidate should not be a patient of long term disease such as diabetes, blood pressure, etc.
ABOUT TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY, MORADABAD
After the retirement from Indian Air Force, Wing Cdr. Anoop Mehrotra (Retd) was thinking about how he can serve the nation once again. So he got an idea of educating the students and motivates them to serve the nation by joining the Indian Armed Forces. With this thought of serving the nation, he started Trishul Defence Academy. It was incorporated in the year 2003. Trishul Defence Academy is the best coaching for Air Force Y Group exam in Moradabad due to its huge selection ratio in last 16 years. Trishul Defence Academy has given 600+ selections in officers category and 2500+ selection in jawans category which made us the best coaching institute in Moradabad. TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY which is the best coaching for Air force Y– Group exam in Moradabad, is starting up its academy from 1st April,2020 at 108 C, Top Floor Haridwar Road, Above ICICI Bank, Dharampur Branch Near Hotel Him Palace, Dharampur, Dehradun This is the only academy to have its own GTO ground covered in an area of 6000 sq ft at Tanush Cricket Academy, Shimla Bypass Road, Village: Sihaniwala, P.O. Sherphr, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248197
WHY TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY IS THE BEST COACHING INSTITUTE FOR INDIAN AIR FORCE Y GROUP EXAM?
Trishul defence academy is the best coaching institute for AIR FORCE Y GROUP due to many reasons:-
- Trishul Defence Academy has the best teaching faculty as all the teachers are highly qualified and best in their fields.
- Trishul Defence Academy faculty personally keep an eye on all the students and motivate them time to time.
- Trishul Defence Academy conducts interactive sessions with the personals of armed forces to give a personal experience of the life in armed forces and motivate them for “Never Give Up Attitude”
- Trishul Defence Academy conduct performance tests of students on every Saturday.
- English speaking classes.
- The ratio of teachers is to students is 1:30 which means we have one teacher on every 30 students.
- We have a batch of 30 students.
- Short cut tricks are provided by the teachers for maths and numerical so that students are able to solve the paper on time.
- Special revision classes and doubt classes.
- After every 15 days teachers take the test of students of each subject.
- Mock test is conducted before every exam and also at the last day of every batch.
- Surprise test is conducted after every few days.
- Physical Fitness Classes for students of Trishul Defence Academy on every Sunday
- Trishul Defence Academy has its own GTO ground Covered in an area of 6000 sq ft
- SSB classes are conducted by Wing Cdr. Anoop Mehrotra (Ex NDA & 3 times Ex GTO officer)
- Free online test series
- Special training programmers.
- Motivational Seminars are conducted once in a month.
- Highly experienced teachers.
- Clean drinking water.
- Air Conditioned Classrooms.
- Beautiful view of hills from the office.
- Railway station is just 10 minutes away from office
- Hostel facility is available.
Trishul Defence Academy which is known as the best coaching for Air force exam in Moradabad has given 600+ officers and 2500+ to Indian Armed Forces during the last 16 years. This year we have given many selections such as Sidharth Singh, Kanishka Mishra,Pranav P, Deepak Sahu etc in officers category and in Jawans Category Shivansh Pandey, Amrendra Mishra, Rajat Yadav, etc got selected.
For any query write us on the comment section below. You can also contact Trishul Defence Academy at the numbers provided below or get free counseling at your nearest centre of Trishul Defence Academy.
Trishul Defence Academy
Corporate office: -Gayatri Dham Building, Milan Tower, Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Prayagraj (U.P.) 211001, Contact: 8400083030
Branch Offices :
BAREILLY:– 35A Civil Lines, Chauki Chauraha, Near Amaya Hotel, Bareilly (U.P.) Contact : 9690502728
DEHRADUN : – 108C, Top Floor Haridwar Road, Above ICICI bank, Dharampur Branch, Dharampur, Dehradun Contact: 8400083030 / 7456083030
GWALIOR:- 106 MLB colony, Near Miss school, Padav, i.e. Gwalior Contact: 6262063030
RANCHI: – 6th Floor Jagganath Tower, 403, Circular Road, Lalpur, Ahirtoli, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Contact: 9934113030
Mail us at– firstname.lastname@example.org