Moradabad which is a district of Uttar Pradesh, is located on the ridge along the Ramganga River a tributary of River Ganga. It was founded by the Rustam Khan in the year 1625 A.D and is named after the prince Murad Baksh, the youngest son of the Mughal Emperor Shan Jahan.
Moradabad is the second most populated district of Uttar Pradesh. It is known worldwide for its products made of brass and exports 40% of its products to outside of India. It is also the main economic hub of Uttar Pradesh. It is located 167 km from New Delhi & 204 km from Dehradun which is the National Capital of India and State Capital of Uttrakhand respectively.
Indian Air Force is one of the world’s fourth largest Air forces in terms of assets. Its primarily mission is to secure Indian airspace and to conduct aerial warfare during armed conflict. There are two types of job openings in Indian Air Force i.e. Officer Category and Jawan category also known as airmen category. Air men are basically of two types X – Group & Y – Group The Indian Air Force provides employment to students who wants to serve the nation by conducting the Air force “ X ” Group exam every year. The Indian Air Force X – Group exam is for technical field. Only male candidates can apply for this exam. Through this exam the candidates get the post of Airmen. Indian Air Force conducts the training of candidates of “ X Group. The exams are conducted twice a year and it is an online exam.
- The candidate should be a citizen of India
- The Candidate should have passed 10 + 2 exam with minimum 50% marks in English, Maths & Physics or passed three years diploma course in engineering in any stream. the candidate should have completed the course from a government recognized polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate
- Only male candidates can apply
- He should not be married
- The upper age limit for X Group is 21 years.
- Minimum height required is 152 cm
Indian Air Force conducts Indian Force X – Group exam twice a year i.e. March and September. Availability of forms is made online in the month of January and June for exams conducted in the month of March and September respectively. In the year 2020, Indian Force X – Group exam which is going to happen in September,so forms will be available in first week of June.
There are four stages in the selection procedure of “ X ” Group exam.
For X – Group (Technical)
Written Exam:- It is an online in which students are given 60 minutes to answer 70 questions of 70 marks with a negative marking of 1/4 . In this students are asked related to English, Maths & Physics.
PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST (PFT)
After clearing the written exam students have to undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT). In this step candidates who have qualified the written exam are called for Physical Fitness Test (PFT) in which candidates have to complete
- 6 Km Run in 6 mins 30 secs.
- 10 Push – Ups
- 20 Sit – Ups (Uthak Bathak)
- Test 1:- In the adaptability test 1, candidates have to go through group discussion.
- Test 2 :- In the adaptability test 1, candidates have to go through Situation Reaction Test (SAT) and Dynamic Factor Test (DFT)
This is the final stage of the exam, in which he has to go through the medical exam under the supervision of the Indian Air Force. In this exam basic tests as follows:-
- Candidate should have normal hearing i.e. able to hear forced whisper from a distance of 6 meters by each ear separately.
- Candidate should have healthy gums, good set of teeth and minimum 14 dental points.
- Candidates should be of normal anatomy without loss of any appendages.
- Permanent body tattoos are not permitted
- Weight should be proportionate to height and age.
- Candidate should not be a patient of long term disease such as diabetes, blood pressure,etc.
“ Udana hai to us panchhee kee tarah udaan oodho,
Jis ko rokane kee himmat aasamaan mein bhee nahin hai”
- Wing Cdr. Anoop Mehrotra (Ex NDA, Ex GTO)
Under the guidance of Wing Cdr. Anoop Mehrotra, Trishul Defence Academy which is the best coaching for Air Force X – Group in Moradabad, has been serving the nation from last 16 years, by providing proper gdance and coaching to the students who want to crack the Indian Air Force X – Group exam in Moradabad. Trishul Defence Academy which is the best coaching for Air Force X – Group exam in Moradabad, was established since 2003. TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY which is the best coaching for Air force X – Group exam in Moradabad has its office at 108 C, Top Floor Haridwar Road, Above ICICI Bank, Dharampur Branch Near Hotel Him Palace, Dharampur, Dehradun This is the only academy to have its own GTO ground covered in an area of 6000 sq ft at Tanush Cricket Academy, Shimla Bypass Road, Village: Sihaniwala, P.O. Sherphr, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248197
WHY TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY IS THE BEST COACHING INSTITUTE FOR INDIAN AIR FORCE X GROUP EXAM?
Trishul defence academy is the best coaching institute for AIR FORCE X GROUP due to many reasons:-
- Trishul Defence Academy has the best teaching faculty as all the teachers are highly qualified and best in their fields.
- Trishul Defence Academy faculty personally keep an eye on all the students and motivate them time to time.
- Trishul Defence Academy conducts interactive sessions with the personals of armed forces to give a personal experience of the life in armed forces and motivate them for “Never Give Up Attitude”
- Trishul Defence Academy conduct performance tests of students on every Saturday.
- English speaking classes.
- Short cut tricks are provided by the teachers for maths and numerical so that students are able to solve the paper on time.
- Special revision classes and doubt classes.
- After every 15 days teachers take the test of students of each subject.
- Mock test is conducted before every exam and also at the last day of every batch.
- Surprise test is conducted after every few days.
- Physical Fitness Classes for students of Trishul Defence Academy on every Sunday
- Trishul Defence Academy has its own GTO ground Covered in an area of 6000 sq ft
- SSB classes are conducted by Wing Cdr. Anoop Mehrotra (Ex NDA & 3 times Ex GTO officer)
- Free online test series
- Special training programmers.
- Motivational Seminars are conducted once in a month.
- Highly experienced teachers.
- Clean drinking water.
- Air Conditioned Classrooms.
- Beautiful view of hills from the office.
- Railway station is just 10 minutes away from office
- Hostel facility is available.
Trishul Defence Academy which is known as the best coaching for Air force exam in Moradabad has given 600+ officers and 2500+ to Indian Armed Forces during the last 16 years. This year we have given many selections such as Sidharth Singh, Kanishka Mishra,Pranav P, Deepak Sahu etc in officers category and in Jawans Category Shivansh Pandey, Amrendra Mishra, Rajat Yadav, etc got selected.
For any query write us on the comment section below. You can also contact Trishul Defence Academy at the numbers provided below or get free counseling at your nearest centre of Trishul Defence Academy.
Trishul Defence Academy
Corporate office: -Gayatri Dham Building, Milan Tower, Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Prayagraj (U.P.) 211001, Contact: 8400083030
Branch Offices :
BAREILLY:– 35A Civil Lines, Chauki Chauraha, Near Amaya Hotel, Bareilly (U.P.) Contact : 9690502728
DEHRADUN : – 108C, Top Floor Haridwar Road, Above ICICI bank, Dharampur Branch, Dharampur, Dehradun Contact: 8400083030 / 7456083030
GWALIOR:- 106 MLB colony, Near Miss school, Padav, i.e. Gwalior Contact: 6262063030
RANCHI: – 6th Floor Jagganath Tower, 403, Circular Road, Lalpur, Ahirtoli, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Contact: 9934113030
Mail us at– firstname.lastname@example.org