Dehradun is the most populous city in the state of Uttarakhand. . The state of Uttarakhand has given highest the number of soldiers to the Indian army in which we can assume that Dehradun has contributed the most. Some of the oldest regiments are situated in Uttarakhand. Lansdowne Cantonment is the command office of venerated Garhwal Rifles while cantonment at Ranikhet is home to Kumaon Regiment and Naga Regiment. Other Airforce Y Coaching In Dehradun , cantonments in Uttarakhand are situated at Landour, Dehradun, Chakrata and Roorkee.
Dehradun is a notable academic and research hub and is home to Indian Military Academy, Rashtriya Indian Military College. IMA Dehradun is a prestigious military academy, alumnus of which, have led and fought in every conflict in which the Indian Army has been called upon.
1 AFSB (Air Force Selection Board) situated in the capital city of Uttarakhand, Dehradun. SSB interviews for AFCAT, CDSE, and NDA etc. are conducted in this center.
WHAT IS AIRFORCE X/Y EXAM
Air Force X & Y examination is conducted by Indian Air Force twice a year to recruit Airmen in Indian Air Force. This exam is conducted for two entries , X group is the non-technical entry and y group is the non-technical entry of Indian Air Force.
Due to its easy eligibility criteria Airmen examination or also called as X&Y group examination of Indian Airforce has a huge crowd of average intellect students.
The eligibility criteria of technical and non technical examination are as follows:
- The candidate should be a citizen of India
- The Candidate should have passed 10 + 2 exams with minimum 50% marks in English, Maths & Physics or passed three years diploma course in engineering in any stream. the candidate should have completed the course from a government recognized polytechnic institute with 50% marks in aggregate
- Only male candidates can apply
- He should not be married
- The upper age limit for Y Group is 21 years.
- Minimum height required is 152 cm.
Indian Air Force conducts Indian Force Y – Group exam twice a year i.e. March and September. Availability of forms is made online in the month of January and June for exams conducted in the month of March and September respectively. In the year 2020, Indian Force Y – Group exam which is going to happen in September, so forms will be available in the first week of June.
In order to crack the Air Force Y – Group exam firstly candidates have to clear an online exam which is of 50 questions in 45 minutes. Secondly, they have to clear a fitness test. Thirdly they have to clear an adaptability test which is conducted in two parts and final the medical exam. Candidates who are able to qualify all the four steps of selection procedure join the Indian Air Force as airmen. Trishul Defence Academy is the best coaching for Air Force Y – Group in Kanpur prepares the candidates for all the steps.
AF Coaching In Dehradun
Being the most populous city of the state and surrounded by such huge cantonment and Dehradun becomes an education hub for the students who are seeking for the best preparation for Airforce exam and searching for the best coaching for Y. We suggest Trishul Defence Academy as it is the best option for every such student searching for Airforce coaching in Dehradun..
Trishul Defence Academy, the best defence academy which runs under the Guidance of Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra ( An Ex. NDA , Ex. GTO ) has given over 2500 Selections of soldiers in Last 15 years. Some Of the Features of AF Programme which makes it Separate from others are :-
- The main focus is on regular and continuous practice of more and more questions of different varieties viz. easy, medium & hard.
- For Mathematics & Physics, as it plays a vital role in the examination, we teach ‘short-tricks’ so that more & more questions can be solved in less time.
- For the ease of student we provide Bilingual classese. the method of teaching will be Hindi & English both.
- We provide a separate online platform so that the students prepare well and get a feeling of actual online examination included with Various Online Test Papers.
- For all those students who find it hard to understand a unit or concept of a subject we provide separate back-log classes and Revision classes.
- A fully equipped and comfortable class so that uncomfort or uneasiness won’t divert your mind and it remain focussed.
- Along with a healthy mind we also want your body to be fit , so, we provide weekly physical fitness classes.
- Regular class test are conducted to check and analyse your preparation.
- Regular Doubt Counters are Placed on Sundays so as to provide ease to Students to ask as many Questions as they can.
- For your best preparation we provide the best and standard quality study materials and books of TDA Publications.
- Along with a rigorous practice of AF Written Examination we also provide Psychological & GD classes for phase –II of the examination
For any query write us on comment section below. You can also contact Trishul Defence Academy at the number provided below to get free counselling at home .
Trishul Defence Academy (Airforce Y Coaching In Dehradun )
Dehradun office: – Trishul Defence Academy 108C,Top Floor, Haridwar Road ,Above ICICI Bank, Dharampur Branch, Dharampur, Dehradun