Agniveer Intake For Recruiting Year 2023-24 Under Agnipath Scheme
APPLICATION STARTS– 16 February 2023
END DATE– 15 March 2023
ONLINE EXAM DATE– 17 April 2023 onwards
- Agniveer in General Duty GD
- Clerk, Store Keeper
AGE LIMIT– 17 ½ -21 Yrs
Candidate born between 01 Oct 2002 to 01 April 2006 (both days inclusive) are eligible to apply.
- General Duty (All Arms): The aspirant must have passed class 10th with 45% in aggregate and 33% in each subject.
- Agniveer (Tech): Class 10th 12th pass in Science stream with PCM and English as main subjects with 50% aggregate in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
- Agniveer Tradesman 10th pass (All Arms)- Class 10th Passed in Any Recognized Board in India and Minimum 33% in Each Subject
- Agniveer Tradesman (8th pass) : Class 8th simple Passed.
No stipulation in aggregate percentage but should have scored minimum 33% in each subject.
- Agniveer Clerk: 10+2/Intermediate Exam pass in any stream (Arts,
Commerce, Science) with 60% marks in aggregate and minimum 50% in each subject. Securing 50% in English and Maths/ Accounts/ Book Keeping in class XII is mandatory.
INDIAN ARMY AGNIVEER BHARTI 2023 SELECTION PROCESS
- Aspirants whose applications are accepted after the application process will be invited to appear for Physical Fitness Test (PMT).
- To qualify the PMT round an aspirant has to cover an area of 1.6 km with 5 min 30 sec running, pull-ups, 9 feet zig-zag balance.
- The aspirants who will clear the PET/PMT round will move towards Written Test and Medical Test followed by Document Verification.
- Physical Efficiency Test /Physical Measurement Test
- Written Exam
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- Merit List
(a) Regional Height and Chest. The minimum regional height and chest for the southern plains will be as follows:-
|Region||States||Minimum Height (Cms)||Minimum
|Agniveer GD (All
Tdn 10th pass & 8th
PHYSICAL FITNESS TEST (AT RALLY SITE)
|1.6 Km Run||Beam (Pull
|9 Feet Ditch||Zig-Zag
|Group||Time||Marks||Pull Ups||Marks||Need to Qualify||Need to Qualify|
|Group – I||Up to 5 Min 30
|Group – II||5 Min 31 Sec to 5 Min 45 Secs||48||9||33
Documents Required for Indian Army Agniveer Rally 2023
- Marksheet of class 10th 12th
- Domicile certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Relationship Certificate
- Category Certificate
- Character certificate
- NCC Certificate
- Sports Certificate
ONLINE CEE –
Online test will be objective Multiple Choice Question (MCQ). As per category of application the candidates would be required to answer 50 questions in one hr or 100 questions in two hrs.
Marking pattern for online test:-
(i) Full marks for every correct answer.
(ii) Nil marks for unattempted question.
(iii) 25% marks shall be deducted for every attempted wrong answer (Negative marks).
(iv) All questions, if attempted, will be considered for evaluation, even if marked for review.
(g) Marks scored by the candidates in Online CEE will be normalized to take into account variation in difficulty levels of the question paper across different sessions.
Connect with Trishul Defence Academy for the latest updates, and notifications.
With the inspiration of Trishul’s founder Late Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra Sir, we proudly announce admissions for the interview preparation course for the academic session of 2023. Come join us today for the ultimate success.
Our dedicated and experienced faculty will provide the determined candidates with full overhaul training ranging from online classes, personality development sessions, crash course, physical training, mock tests, and much more.
Call and connect with us to book a seat for yourself for the upcoming batch of 2023. Special discount offer on booking at the earliest. For any query/inquiry you can connect us via the following ways: –
Important Links –
Official Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.in
Website – https://www.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Blog Section – https://blog.trishuldefenceacademy.com/
Address: Ground Floor, Gayatri Dham, Millan Tower, Civil Lines, Prayagraj, Uttar Pradesh 211001
Phone: 084000 83030