Moradabad is one of the largest cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated on the banks of the Ramganga river, which is a tributary of River Ganga. It is known as the brass capital of India. It is famous for its brass products. It is the second largest city of Uttar Pradesh in terms of population. Moradabad is 167 km from the Nation Capital of India i.e. New Delhi
Moradabad is famous for its education institute such as
- Moradabad Police Training Academy
- Moradabad Institute of Technology
- IFTM University
- Hindu College
Are you a graduate? Do you want to serve in the Indian Armed Forces? Then CDS is not the only exam for you. AFCAT is another option for you. AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test. It is an entrance test conducted by Indian Air Force with the help C-DAC who wants to join Indian Air Force as an officer in
- Flying Branch;- It is a short service commission which is for 14 years.
- Ground Duty (Technical) branch:- As an officer in the Technical Branch, you propel and manage your team to ensure that the Indian Air Force remains airworthy. You would be incharge of some of the most sophisticated equipment in the world by joining one of the sub branches based on your qualification.
- Ground Duty (Non-technical) branch.:- In this branch, candidates after selection can join any stream such as administration branch, accounts branch, logistics branch, education branch & meteorology branch
AFCAT exam is not like NDA exam in which only male candidates are eligible for exam. AFCAT exam is for both male and female candidates who want to serve in one of the reputed branches of Indian Armed Forces which is The Indian Air Force. Females who get selected through AFCAT exam are only eligible for Short Service Commission. AFCAT is an online exam and training is done in Hyderabad.
Like every paper AFCAT also has a eligibility criteria
- The candidate should be a citizen of India.
- The candidate should have a minimum height of 157 cm for males and in case of females it is 152 cm.
- The candidates who are applying for Flying Branch in AFCAT exam should have an age of 20 years to 24 years.
- The candidates who are applying for Ground Duty whether it is a technical or non – technical branch in AFCAT exam, should have an age of 20 years to 26 years.
- The candidates should not be married.
- The candidates applying for Flying branch should have 60% marks in Maths and Physics in 10 + 2 level. He / she have a graduation degree (B.tech) from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks
- Candidate applying for Flying Branch should have an eye vision of 6/6 to 6/9.
- The candidates applying for Ground Duty (Technical) should have a B.tech degree from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
- The candidates applying for Ground Duty (Non – Technical) should have a Graduation degree from any stream from a recognized university with minimum 60% marks.
AFCAT exam is conducted by Indian Air Force twice a year i.e. February and August. Availability of forms is made online in the month of December and June for exams conducted in the month of February & August respectively. In the year 2020, AFCAT exam which is going to happen in August and forms will be available in first week of June.
In order to get selected in Indian Air Force through AFCAT candidate have to clear the following steps:-
- Written Exam :- It is an online exam which is done with the help C-
DAC. In the written exam students of all the three
branch have to give the same paper in which they
have to answer 100 question of 300 marks in 2 hours.
There is also a negative marking of 1 mark
In the written exam students are asked questions
related to English, General Ability, Numerical Ability &
Reasoning & Military Ability
- Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT):- This is only for those
candidates who are applying for
technical branches i.e. Flying
branch and Ground Duty
(Technical Branch). This is also
an online exam in which
candidates are given 50
questions of 150 marks and time
allocated for this is 45 mins. In
this exam questions are asked
relate to Mechanical, Electrical &
- SSB Exam:- All the candidates who have qualified the written exam
are called for Service Selection Board (SSB) where three
officers take the SSB exam of the candidates to know
whether they have a officer like quality or not. It is a five
days exam where candidates have to go through different
exams such as PPDT(Picture Perception & Discussion
Test), SAT (Situation Reaction Test), GTO task, etc
- Medical Exam:- Candidates who are able to qualify the written exam
and SSB board are called for Medical exam where all
the body check – ups are done by the Air Force. Some
basic parameters are:-
- Candidates must ensure they do not have any chronic disease or disability
- They must be in good mental+ physical state of health
- A well developed chest with 5 cm as minimum range of expansion
- Normal blood pressure, no sign of AIDS, no past record of heart and blood vessel malfunctioning are crucial points-to- note.
- Hearing must be normal
- Numbers of teeth must lie in the normal acceptable range
- Add to that, the candidate must be assertive of no inguinal hernia, no enlargement of liver or spleen and no disease of internal organs
- Talking about don’t’s, there is more to the list of ‘no’ such as :
- No piles, no hydrocele, no varicocele, no skin disease, no history of mental breakdown or fits, and no abnormality of urine examination.
- Candidates who underwent PRK/ LASIK will be taken fit for commissioning in all the branches.
- Exceptional note- it- down criteria for Flying Branch incorporates:
- No arthritis or spondylosis
- No spine disease
- No degenerative joint disease
- No non articular rheumatism
- No compression fracture of vertebrae
- No scheurman’s disease
- No degenerative disc disease
- No bilateral/ unilateral cervical ribs
ABOUT TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY, MORADABAD
“Being an Indian is a matter of pride and being an Indian Air Force Officer is a matter of Courage”
– Wing Cdr. Anoop Mehrotra (retd)
(Ex NDA & Ex GTO)
This is a famous saying of Wing Cdr. Anoop Mehrotra (retd) which keep youth motivated. Indians who want to fly like a bird and wants to join Indian Air Force, for such aspirants, Trishul Defence Academy is the best coaching for AFCAT in Moradabad. Trishul Defence Academy has a teaching experience of 16 years. It was incorporated way back in 2003 by Wing Cdr. Anoop Mehrotra after his retirement from Indian Air Force. He laid the foundation of Trishul Defence Academy which is now the best coaching for AFCAT in Moradabad is starting its office from 1st April,2020 at 108 C, Top Floor Haridwar Road, Above ICICI Bank, Dharampur Branch Near Hotel Him Palace, Dharampur, Dehradun This is the only academy to have its own GTO ground covered in an area of 6000 sq ft at Tanush Cricket Academy, Shimla Bypass Road, Village: Sihaniwala, P.O. Sherphr, Dehradun, Uttarakhand 248197
WHY TRISHUL DEFENCE ACADEMY IS THE BEST COACHING INSTITUTE FOR AFCAT EXAM?
Trishul defence academy is the best coaching institute for AFCAT due to many reasons:-
- Trishul Defence Academy has the best teaching faculty as all the teachers are highly qualified and best in their fields.
- Trishul Defence Academy faculty personally keep an eye on all the students and motivate them time to time.
- Trishul Defence Academy conducts interactive sessions with the personals of armed forces to give a personal experience of the life in armed forces and motivate them for “Never Give Up Attitude”
- Trishul Defence Academy conduct performance tests of students on every Saturday.
- English speaking classes.
- Short cut tricks are provided by the teachers for maths and numerical so that students are able to solve the paper on time.
- Special revision classes and doubt classes.
- After every 15 days teachers take the test of students of each subject.
- Mock test is conducted before every exam and also at the last day of every batch.
- We have a ratio of 30 students in a single batch.
- Surprise test is conducted after every few days.
- Physical Fitness Classes for students of Trishul Defence Academy on every Sunday
- Trishul Defence Academy has its own GTO ground Covered in an area of 6000 sq ft
- SSB classes are conducted by Wing Cdr. Anoop Mehrotra (Ex NDA & 3 times Ex GTO officer)
- Free online test series
- Special training programmers.
- Motivational Seminars are conducted once in a month.
- Highly experienced teachers.
- Clean drinking water.
- Air Conditioned Classrooms.
- Beautiful view of hills from the office.
- Railway station is just 10 minutes away from office
- Hostel facility is available.
Trishul Defence Academy which is known as the best coaching for AFCAT exam in Moradabad has given 600+ officers and 2500+ to Indian Armed Forces during the last 16 years. This year we have given many selections such as Sidharth Singh, Kanishka Mishra,Pranav P, Anjali Rajput etc
For any query write us on the comment section below. You can also contact Trishul Defence Academy at the numbers provided below or get free counseling at your nearest centre of Trishul Defence Academy.
Trishul Defence Academy
Corporate office: -Gayatri Dham Building, Milan Tower, Behind Max Mall, Civil Lines, Prayagraj (U.P.) 211001, Contact: 8400083030
Branch Offices :
BAREILLY:– 35A Civil Lines, Chauki Chauraha, Near Amaya Hotel, Bareilly (U.P.) Contact : 9690502728
DEHRADUN : – 108C, Top Floor Haridwar Road, Above ICICI bank, Dharampur Branch, Dharampur, Dehradun Contact: 8400083030 / 7456083030
GWALIOR:- 106 MLB colony, Near Miss school, Padav, i.e. Gwalior Contact: 6262063030
RANCHI: – 6th Floor Jagganath Tower, 403, Circular Road, Lalpur, Ahirtoli, Ranchi (Jharkhand) Contact: 9934113030
Mail us at– firstname.lastname@example.org