Various programme had been launched by PM Shri Narendra Modi
Our PM Shri Narendra Modi had launched a scheme for the farmer’s welfare on 12 September 2019 at Ranchi , Jharkhand. He also started the program on Animal Welfare, Avoiding Plastic.
Kisan Man Dhan Yojana :-
- The main goal of this scheme is to give security to the lives of farmers by allotting 3000 rupees pension to the farmers who were above 60 .
- Rs. 10, 774 crores fund is estimated for three years.
- farmer between 18 – 40 can also apply for this scheme.
- Installment from PM-KISAN and CSCs can be given to the farmer
400 Eklavya Model Residential Schools
- During the visit of Jharkhand PM Modi is also launching schools
- Its main goal is to give good education on all levels to Schedule tribes .
- The scheme will benefit to the atleast 20000 tribal population
- It estimated of 10000 crore for building constructions
- It will benefit students of tribal area from Class 6 to `12
National Animal Disease Control Programme(NADCP)
- It was launched on 11 September 2019 at Mathura
- It emphasis on empowering farmers and increasing in their income
- It provide vaccine to 500 million animals like cattle, buffalo, sheep, goat and pigs
- It also emphasis on Brucellosis disease
- Two main objective
- Eradicating disease
- Controlling disease
- 12,652 crores is fun is marked for five years by Union Government.
- It was launched Swachta Hi Seva 2019 Campaign.
- Today Plastic waste management campaign is launched
- It ids launched for the promotion of Industry and Internal Trade
- It is a part of PM campaign of avoiding Plastic
- DPIIT collects plastics worldwide.
- To keep environment clean
- To sensitize Industrial parks