WHAT IS PIQ FORM IN SSB INTERVIEW
PIQ or Personal Information Questionnaire is a form that is filled after the screening. Candidates have to be very careful while filling the form. The questions asked during interview by Officer will be based on the details filled by the candidate. Officer might ask to do certain activity based on the information filled by respective candidate.
The details required in the form are basically candidate’s academic background, personal information about family or close relative, achievement or miscellaneous questions. So candidates need to be very clear and honest while filling details otherwise it might give the assessors doubt about particular candidate.
When filling the form follow the key points below:-
- Be clear and honest while filling the form. Do not fill any detail which you have no knowledge of because if the Officer asks anything based on that you might fail to answer to the point.
- Do not exaggerate your personal information and fill only that about whom and what had been asked.
- Be very precise in filling it. Do not try writing everything in so many details that after that there is no space left for other important things.
- Do not copy others be your own self it will lead to either disqualification if not then obviously you won’t be able to perform very good if questions are asked on that as it will not reflect in your personality.
- The Interview questions 90% are based on the form as the things you mentioned so be confident clear and honest.
Even if you got reject once no need to worry try next time again with more preparations in the best NDA coaching Trishul Defence Academy and mark the success of your landing.
Trishul Defence Academy
Head Office Address: Allahabad/ Prayagraj Head Office Address: Gaytri Dham Behind Max Mall Milan Tower
Contact No: 8400083030
Follow the links for more updates and enquires
Online Test Series
Our Social Media links: