Indian Navy Entrance Test INET Notification 2019
Indian Navy has come up with a new Exam By the name Of Indian Navy Entrance Test.This Entry is Restricted to Candidates who have passed Engineering Degree from any AICTE recognize university only. Candidate must pass the BE/B.tech with 60% before joining INA, candidate failing to meet the above requirement will not be able to join INA situated at Ezhimala.
How to Register:-
- Only one application is valid for one candidate
- Aspirants who are eligible for more than one branch have to write their preferences in their application so has to consider for their choices.
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for SSB Interview on the basis of their INET rank and their preference of their choice.
- Preference is for your safety only if you are not shortlisted according to your choice you must be consider for your different preferences.
- Once shortlisted for a Branch/Cadre after qualifying (SSB, Medical, Meeting) will be exclusively for that branch only.
- Degree other than BE/B.Tech or equivalent will not be consider for filling application form.
After filling up the application form candidate will be called for INET centres as per choice Admit card for online examination will have Date, Time, and Place will be schedule during Aug 2019 required to download from the official website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in by second week of July 2019.
INET Syllabus exam duration will be of 2 Hrs containing multiple choice questions subjects includes English, Reasoning & Numerical Ability, General Science, Mathematical Aptitude Test, & General Knowledge each section is of 100 Marks and with negative marking is of one mark.
Indian Navy INET English Syllabus
- Synonyms and Antonyms– Synonyms mean the words which have the same or nearly the same meaning as another word or other words in a language. An Antonym is the opposite of another word. For example, the Antonym of day is night.
- Cloze Test– This test consist of a passage with blanks and we have to complete the reading by filling up the blanks. Students should focus on reading the passage very carefully and then you’ll be able to figure out the right or appropriate words to be filled.
- Fill in the blanks– Under this topic, you are required to find a suitable word to fill in. It constitutes questions which have only blanks. Remember to read the statement carefully and choose the most appropriate option.
- Spelling Test– Spelling skills can be improved mainly by putting in efforts like looking up a word you’re not sure of, keeping the dictionary at hand, keeping a list of words you know you have trouble with.
- Idioms and Phrases– The common question which was asked in the Exams are Idioms and Phrases. The topic usually has good weightage in the exam, so prepare them well.
- One-word substitution– One word substitution means a word that replace a group of words or sentences without creating or changing the exact meaning of sentences.
- Sentence or Phrase Improvement– In terms of vocabulary usage, this topic means using appropriate words or phrases to improve the senctence given in the question.
- Sentence correction/ Spotting the error– Follow the grammar rules in this section like subject-verb agreement, Verb time Sequences, etc
- Fill in the blanks– This section is dedicated to target or find a suitable word to fill in. It constitutes questions which have only blanks.
- Sentence or Phrase Improvement – This topic is just an extension of correct grammatical usage. However, in this section students not only require a good Knowledge of “correct grammatical usage,” but they also need to look for answers that are concise and not redundant.
- Active/ Passive Voice – In this topic, a sentence will be given in Active/ Passive Voice. Out of the four alternatives suggested, you are required to select the one which best expresses the same sentence in Passive/ Active.
- Direct-Indirect Speech – In this topic, a sentence will be given Indirect/Direct Speech. Out of the four alternatives suggested, you are required to select the one which best expresses
Reading Comprehension is one of the most critical topics of English Language and Comprehension Section. Therefore, the students should devote ample time in the preparation of this section. For doing this, a proper strategy has to be framed and followed to optimally utilize the limited time available for the preparation.
Sentence rearrangement is an important part of the English Language section in various competitive exams. It consists of a group of jumbled up sentences. The goal is to rearrange the sentences in the original sequence. Questions from this section can be asked in the form of various sentences and various paragraphs.
Indian Navy INET Numerical Ability and Mathematics Syllabus
- Number Series
- Data Interpretation
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Time, Speed & Distance
- Time & Work
- Permutation & Combination / Probability
- Mixture Problems
- Number System
Indian Navy INET Reasoning Syllabus
- Cubes and dice
- Blood relations
- Critical reasoning
- Number and letter series
- Seating arrangement
- Venn Diagrams
- Clocks and Calendars
- Analytical reasoning
Indian Navy INET English General Knowledge
- Current Affairs
- General Science
- Computer Knowledge
- Polity & Governance
- Culture, Books & Awards
- Countries and Capitals
- Dates and Committees
- Science and Technology
It is in the Interest of Students,Trishul Defence Academy has come up with Preparation Of INET in Allahabad which is the Best Coaching For Indian Navy.Few of the Facilities Provided in Trishul Defence Academy For the Preparation of INET is as Follows:-
- Monday to Saturday 3 Hrs of Classes Everyday Followed by Spoken English (If Opted)
- Course Duration will be either 3 Months or 45 Days which ever Opted
- 30 Students per batch only
- Fully Furnished & Air Conditioned Classroom with audio & video technological aids
- Special Focus on English and Gk through Workshops
- Debrief of each candidates is done by Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra(Ex NDA,Ex GTO) personally after the class.
- Interview Classes by Pannel of Retired Officers.
- Motivational Videos & Motivational Speech by Retired Officer & Academic Director.
- Students have to wear Formal Clothes in their respective SSB Classes.
Trishul Defence Academy
Corporate Office Address: Allahabad/ Prayagraj Head Office Address: Gaytri Dham Behind Max Mall Milan Tower
Contact No: 8400083030
Bareilly Address: 35A, Civil Lines, Chauki Chauraha Near Amaya Hotel, Bareilly (U.P)
Contact No: 9690502728, 9412334730
Ranchi Address: 6th Floor, Jagnath Tower, Near- Hari Om Tower, 403, Circular Road Lalpur, Ahirtoli, Ranchi (Jharkand)
Contact No: 9934113030
Online Admission Link
Online Test Series
TAD Publications (For Books Purchase)
Follow us on
Facebook : trishuldefenceacademy
Subscribe Our Youtube Channel: Trishul Defence Academy