Documents Required For SSB Interview
Document Required For SSB Interview
Carrying document while going for SSB interview candidate make sure that he have all the important document with him while he is going to face interview.
Following are the most important documents candidate has to carry themselves:-
- SSB Interview Call Letter.
- 10th/12th Original & Photocopy (2 each) Mark sheet & Certificate.
- Original & Photocopy (2 Each) Graduation/Post Graduation Degree Certification.
- Certificate from Principal Final Year.
- NCC Certificate (Original & Photocopy) (For NCC Special Entry)
- Valid commercial Pilot License, issued by DCGA if applicable.
- Original Tickets (If eligible for travelling allowance)
- Identity proof (Voter ID/Passport/DL/Pan card) ( Original & 2 Photocopies)
- NOC Certificate( for those who working in Govt. Org or PSUs)
- Risk certificate duly signed by Parent/Guardian. (For Minors)
- 20 Passport size colour photographs (With light colour clothes & White Background)
- 2 Pens Black & Blue.
- Pencil, Rubber & Sharpener
- 2 Pairs of Formal Shirt, Pant, Tie & Belt ( for screening, Interview & Conference)
- Formal Shoes & Socks ( 2 Pairs of Socks)
- 2 Pairs of Informal Shirt proper dressing is required for even entering in mess.
- GTO Dress 1 Pair (White T shirt & Shorts)
- White PT/Sports Shoes & Socks
- 2 Handkerchiefs
- ATM card & Money (as per your requirement)
- Lock & Key arrangements
- Mobile Phone & Charger (Mobile Phone not allowed in Boards)
- Toothbrush & Paste
- Towel & Under Garments
Trishul Defrnce Academy is one of the pioneer academy in India which prepare students for SSB Interview under the guidance of Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra.
With its unique courses which offered students to achive your dream for cracking SSB.
Trishul Defence Academy head office situated in Allahabad/Prayagraj , Ranchi & Bareilly
Follow FB Page Trishul Defence Academy
Follow Insta Page Trishul Defence Academy