Tri exercise between India and US Tiger triumph
A tri – services between India and US is schedule to be start from 13 which will continue till 21 November 2019. On 14 November the opening ceremony of this exercise have been held .
In the opening ceremony U.S. Ambassador said following lines – “Military collaboration between India and the United States is a result of growing, high-level trust and consistent effort to broaden the ways in which we can work together,” said U.S. Ambassador to India Kenneth Juster at the spectacular opening ceremony on-board INS Jalashwa.
Features brief info of this exercise
- This exercise is a joint tri services Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) between India and the US.
- It will last for 9 days .
- The exercise tiger triumph helps in enhancing the HADR operations and also grow the partnership of these two countries.
- Both navies visits, sports events, subject matter expert exchanges, and social interactions.
In this exercise from India participants are :-
- IAF ‘s helicopters Rapid Medical team(RAMT)
- INS Jalashwa, Airavat and Sandhayak, will participates in the exerxcis and also
- Indian troops from 19 Madras and 7 guards.
In this exercise from US participants are :-
- US Navy Ship German town with troops from the US Third Marine Division.
- The exercise have different phases
- Harbour Phase :- It is a first phase of start at Visakhapatnam.and both navies alsoconsider all the programmes of the exercise like sports, events etc.
- Sea Phase :- in this phase the troops will practise or consider the maritime , amphibians and all HADR operations .
- The exercise focuses on HADR operations . both the countries navies establish command and control centre.
- joint medical camp by both countries medical team i.e. Rapid action Medical team and US navy medical team will be arrange to give medical aid to victims .