Indian Army NCC Special Entry Scheme 45th Course Apr 2019 – Online Form
Indian Army Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for NCC Special Entry Scheme 45th Course Apr 2019 – Online Form in Indian Army, Across India on Direct Recruitment. Online Applications are invited by Indian Army from 05 Jul 2018 to 02 Aug 2018 for 55 vacancies.
Total Vacancies: 55
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05 Jul 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||02 Aug 2018|
19 years to 25 years as on 01 Jan 2019 (born not earlier than 02 Jan 1994 and not later than 01 Jan 2000, both dates inclusive).
|For NCC ‘C’ Certificate Holders||Degree of a recognised University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years. Those studying in final year are also allowed to apply provided they have secured minimum 50%aggregate marks in the first two/three years of three/four years degree course respectively.|
|For Ward of Battle Casualties of Army Personnel.||i) Degree of a recognised University or equivalent with aggregate of minimum 50% marks taking into account marks of all the years.
ii) NCC ‘C’ certificate NOT required for Wards of Battle Casualties.
|Category||No. of Post|
|NCC Men||50 (45 for General Category and 05 for Wards of BattleCasualties of Army personnel only).|
|NCC Women||05 (04 for Women general category and 01 for Wards of BattleCasualties of Army personnel only).|
₹56,100- Per month
On the basis of Interview.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Indian Army’s website (direct link is given below) from 05th Jul 2018 to 02nd Aug 2018.
Steps To Apply Online:
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to http://www.joinindianarmy.nic.in/.
- Go to “Registration” & Register yourself.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply Online”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
Registration : Click Here
Log In : Click Here