Indian Air Force Group-X, Exam Syllabus
Indian Air Force X Syllabus
Date of Birth:-
- Candidate born between 19 January 1999 and 01 January 2003 are eligible to apply.
- Upper age limit on date of enrollment is 21 years.
India Air Force Group X Technical Exam Syllabus:-
Small Passage followed by questions.
- To Judge comprehension
- Drawing of inferences
- Use of Vocabulary
- Agreement of subjects with verb
- Pattern of verb and their use
- Sequences of tenses
- Transformation of sentences
- Word Formation
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- One word substitution
- Correct usage of articles
- Correct usage of preposition
- Correct usage of adjectives-degrees of comparison
- Correct usage of conjunction
- Correct usage of Nouns & Pronouns
- Correct usage of numbers (Singular-Plural)
- Jumble Words
- Correct Usage of Ad-Verbs
- Usage of Simple Idioms
- Usage of Common Proverbs
- Direct Indirect Sentences: Narration Change
- Change of all types of sentences from active to passive form
- Change of all types of sentences from passive to active form
- Physical word and measurement
- Laws of Motion
- Work, Energy & Power
- Motion of System of particles & Rigid Body
- Behaviour of Perfect Gas & Kinetic Theory of Gases
- Oscillations & Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effect of current & Magnetism
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating current
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Dual Nature of Matter
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communications Systems
1. Sets, Relations, functions
2. Trigonometric functions
3. Inverse Trigonometric functions
4. Complex Numbers
5. Quadratic Equations
6. Sequence & Series (AP & GP)
9. Binomial Theorem
10. Coordinate geometry – Straight line
11. Coordinate geometry – Circles
12. Coordinate geometry – Parabola
13. Coordinate geometry – Ellipse
14. Coordinate geometry – Hyperbola
15. Exponential Series
16. Logarithmic Series
19. Limit & Continuity
21. Application of Differentiation
22. Indefinite Integrals
23. Definite Integrals
24. Application of Integration
25. Deferential Equations
|Group X||English, Physics & Mathematics||60 Mins||10 + 2|
Join Trishul Defence Academy For full Fledge Preparation:-
- We Will Prepare Students for Air Force X/Y & Navy AA/SSR.
- The Course Duration will be of 1 Year.
- Monday to Saturday 3 hours Classes.
- Sunday is dedicated to Physical Fitness Tests and Unit Tests.
- 10 Days Induction Programme held at the start of every batch.
- Fully furnished & Air conditioned classrooms with Audio Video Technological aids.
- The highly qualified, experienced and updated faculty.
- Medium of Teaching English/Hindi both.
- Mock Group Discussions will be held once a Month.
- Doubt Removal Counters available after their respective Classes and on Sunday.
- Special Focus on Psychological Test by Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra (Ex. NDA, Ex. GTO)
ADAPTABILITY TEST 1
- Objective of this test is to assess suitability of a candidate for employment in the IAF
- Psychological Test guidance will be given by Wing Commander Anoop Mehrotra.
- In this we will prepare Students for Situation Reaction Test (SRT’s) on Smart Board.
ADAPTAVILITY TEST 2
- This test is to select candidates who can adapt to the environment of IAF & are liable to adjust to the Military way of Life.
- In this Verbal Communication Practice will be done by our Experts after the completion of the written course.
PHYSICAL FITNESS TRAINING (4 TIMES A MONTH)
- Physical training as per required standard in Armed Forces every Sunday.
- Physical Fitness Training will be 4 times in a month.
- Every 15 Days Projector based Tests.
- 12 Online Tests for Airforce
- 1 Mock Test in 6 Months to give a feel of Air Force Exam.